We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a technical wizard. You are very well versed with each tool in your possession, and could teach someone a new trick with each.
- Is organized and deadline aware. We know we can’t rush great things, but we’ve got some serious deadlines. Your organization and project management make it happen.
- Feels multitasking is an art form. You will have many projects that you are part of, as well as a few you are responsible for. Being flexible and nimble are as important as finishing what you started. (If you can code C# with your left hand and work in Photoshop with your right at the same time, let us know. We’ll set you up with two workstations.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Visual Basic.NET
- Visual Basic 6 (for legacy product support)
- Web Services (WCF, ASMX, REST)
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Graphics (Photoshop or similar)
- Telerik Controls (Not required, but preferred)
- DevExpress (Not required, but preferred)
- Client/Server programming
- TCP/IP Networking
Have the above covered? Great! Here is an added bonus; the right candidate can potentially work from a remote office location. To work remotely, you will need to be in the general Austin TX area. Otherwise you will work from our Las Vegas, NV office.
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s degree in software development is desirable but not at all necessary as some of the best developers in the world have been self-taught. At least 3 years relevant work experience is required in order to be considered. Candidate should be able to demonstrate an ability to perform their expected job duties individually with little supervision or in a collaborative team setting.
- Base salary- compensation commensurate with experience
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid company holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation during first year
- Amazing Growth potential
- Warm, friendly environment
How To Apply
If this position intrigues you, please email your resume and qualifying cover letter to: email@example.com