Full-Time Technical Support Representative – Level I (Graveyard Shift)
SkyWire products are currently being utilized all over the world, from hospitality, to gaming, to health care facilities, and beyond, a truly global company that is just getting started. We are proud to offer our employees a small, fast paced, and inviting setting where everyone’s input and involvement are highly valued. If you desire a work environment where you really matter, where your contributions have a direct impact on not only your own personal success but the success of the company, we invite you to read more about this or other job opportunities and contact us to discuss further.
A Technical Support Representative – Level I is responsible for providing prompt and friendly technical support for all SkyWire hardware and software; escalation to Level II when no longer able to troubleshoot or investigate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer issues to the fullest extent, follow up until resolution; assign case to designated escalation team member or alternate support team member when necessary
- Answer incoming calls to the support department at any available time, be logged into all necessary support programs and be ready to accept phone calls at the beginning of shift ie. Help Desk, Screen Connect, etc; responsible for making sure the phone is being manned at all times including when leaving for breaks, meals, and end of shift
- Providing excellent customer service; maintain a friendly and empathetic tone and demeanor at all times with customers, consistently work towards a complete understanding of client’s environment
- On-site customer support when necessary
- In depth and thorough technical understanding of products; communicating with and updating customers on the status of existing issues
- Continuing development of product knowledge
- Accurate documentation of support tickets in the help desk management software program; clearly state client’s issue, steps taken towards resolution, all calls and emails, final resolution description
- Escalating to and working with Level II support on the resolution of software issues and bugs as needed
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assisting customers with updating their annual support plans
- Assist with application programming and questions (ie. Menu/price changes, daily specials, etc.)
- Maintain a workable list of BOH & Web passwords for each client
- Provide on call support one week a month, midnight to 7am
- Lock the office doors and set building alarm as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must reside in Las Vegas, NV
- Robust technical knowledge of computer hardware/software.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems, SQL and Access databases, and networking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals with differing knowledge levels.
- Strong work ethic.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills under pressure + ability to provide exemplary customer service.
- The ability to handle pressure during peak business seasons.
- The ability to solve problems effectively and independently if necessary.
- The ability to work with other teams to complete tasks and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- Technical certifications
- 1-2 year(s) work experience in technical support or technical role
- Proficiency in troubleshooting POS
- Bilingual a plus
Goals and Objectives
- Follow up is imperative. Responsibility to follow up with customers are outlined below according to Incident Level:
- Level 1, system down or outage, requires an immediate response to the customer and a resolution within 2 hours with proper documentation provided.
- Level 2, major system disruption, requires a response to the customer within 1 hour and a resolution within 5 hours with proper documentation provided.
- Level 3, minor system disruption, requires a response to the customer within 3 hours and a resolution within 12 hours with proper documentation provided.
- Extended periods of time on the phone; ability to communicate with customers over various outlets.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Graveyard Shift
- Base salary
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid company holidays
- Flexible time off policy
- Amazing Growth potential
- Warm, friendly environment
How To Apply
If this position intrigues you, please email your resume and qualifying cover letter to: email@example.com