TCM Silver Edition
The Silver Edition expands on the Bronze Edition’s features and allows for employee punches to be compared to a schedule, among other business rules. It allows you to track hours for up to 100 employees.
Package includes Silver TCM 100 Software, 1 desktop USB Biometric Scanner, 1 year of support (phone support, free software updates, cloud based disaster recovery.) Annual Support after year 1 = $199.00
(Additionally to those of the Bronze Edition)
- Operates on one computer.
- Compatible for as many as 100 employees.
- 1 Digital Persona UrU scanner is included.
- Additional biometric and other input devices are available.
- Standard connection to Quickbooks®.
- 1 set of business rules.
- Define holidays besides those that are standard.
- Carry forward hours to other pay periods.
- Shift differentials based on time of day (premium pay).
- Specify reconcile items for break rules.
- Prevent unscheduled punches.
- Compare schedule to actual hours.
- Automated rounding to schedules.
- Event Log Report (Audit Report).
- Access Denied Report.
- Tardy and Absent Report.
- Weekly Schedule Report.
- Needs Reconcile Report (Daily Exception Report).
Refer to the Version 6.3 Edition’s Features grid for a more complete highlights list.